We share articles that we think are good and have helpful advice:
- Resumes are overrated for startup hiring – an article by Abhay Parekh, co-founder and CEO of recruiting startup Lytmus.
- Does your job posting really excite people? – a Harvard Business Journal job post checklist (you have to sign in to get access)
- New Rule Effective 12/1/2016 increases overtime pay base to $47,476 – The White House and Department of Labor released key details of the new FLSA overtime exemption rules for white collar workers. ~ an article by the law firm Franczek Radelet P.C.
- DOL Announces Release of New Overtime Rule – by PayChex. This is a good explanation of the new overtime rules that go into effect December 1, 2016. They increase the salary of employees eligible for overtime.
- How Your Leadership Has to Change as Your Startup Scales – Harvard Business Review by Jeffrey W. Hull
- Want to Be a Great Leader? Ask Yourself These Questions Weekly – Inc. by Lolly Daskal
- Nine Experts Share Their Lessons on Company Culture 9 Experts Share Their Lessons On Company Culture – OfficeVibe by Jacob Shriar
- Role of Leadership in Employee Engagement – Journyz from Zinda
- HR Mistakes to avoid in 2016 – by Paychex